He was born in 1927 in Zaklikow. Painter and drawer, a member of the "Group of Wroclaw."
He graduated from the Gymnasium and High School. Kunicki in Lublin, then he began his studies at the Faculty ofMathematics of the University of Maria Curie-Sklodowska University in Lublin. In the years 1949-1955 he studied at the Faculty of Architecture University of Technology, 1955-1958 Academy of Fine Arts in Wroclaw under the direction ofEugeniusz Geppert. In the years 1957 - 1969 he worked as a designer in Miastoprojekt. Since 1967 until 1971 he was a lecturer Academy of Fine Arts, from 1973 senior lecturer. In 1976, he was an assistant professor, and in 1984, and in1992-1999 the rector of this university. He also received the title of professor.
He performed functions such as:
President of the District of Wroclaw ZPZP in the years 1975-1978, Secretary of the Bureau of Social committeePanorama Racławicka in the years 1980 - 1985, Curator of the Exhibition and Wroclawian symposium "Way and the Truth" Between 1985 and 1987 he was a member of the International Association of Art AIAP 1993-1999. In 1980 he was awarded the Gold Cross of Merit Gloria Artis. He has completed a lot of architectural projects - especially in thepost-war Wroclaw. He also had many exhibitions of painting.